• CA3 B71 Control Building : The two-story mixed concrete and metal structure also has underground and mezzanine levels. With a footprint of 70 m by 48 m, the building will serve as the control center for the reactor platform.
• CA2 B75 Fast Discharge & Switching Network Resistor Building includes two rooms with a steel frame and a building in reinforced concrete. The complex has three steel-frame bridges. Two busbar bridges and one cryoline bridge.
• CA1 B37 Neutral Beam High Voltage Building and B34 Neutral Beam Power Supply Building are mixed concrete and steel-frame buildings designed to supply power to the Tokamak.
• Project owner : F4E (Fusion For Energy), ITER Organization
• Assistant project owner : ENGAGE, SOCOTEC, APAVE, MOMENTUM.
• Methods design office : DEMATHIEU BARD
• Structural design office : EUROCONCEPT / EXPERTEAM / EGCEM / ARTIC / TECO / DELTA TECHNIQUE.
• Duration of work : 36 months
• CA3 building : Shallow foundations, walls, posts, beams
• CA2 building : High walls, micropiles, shoring towers, precast reinforcement cage, demolition by sawing and core drilling
• CA1 building : Raft foundation, walls and slabs in concrete. Steel frame for the superstructure
Critical buildings in terms of nuclear safety
• Special works : Injection of old drill holes, construction of galleries
• Demolition : 1,000 m3
• Earthworks : 20,000 m3
• Formwork : 30,800 m²
• Concrete : 10,000 m3
• Steel : 2,000 metric tons
• Anchoring : 300 units
• Sealing : 7,000 m²
• Total number of integration hours for the worksite : 75,000
Revivez les temps forts et suivez l’évolution du chantier en images
Les collaborateurs qui ont participé et mené à bien cette mission